A day to speak to leading cancer researchers and oncologists working to defeat cancer.
- Talks from leading cancer researchers about cutting edge cancer therapy and care
- Discussion groups with researchers and clinicians
- Tours of the laboratories and a look behind the scenes of the latest in cancer research
Henry Wellcome Building, Heath Park, Cardiff, CF14 4XN
Saturday 25th June 2016
Coffee reception from 14:00
Buffet lunch and refreshments provided
Parking or public transport expenses will be reimbursed.
What is the SIURI?
The Systems Immunity University Research Institute (SIURI) is a research division within Cardiff University, specialising in combining multiple research areas to improve patient outcomes and public health.
What will the day include?
- A series of short talks about leading research within our institute and how it affects you, directly from the researchers and clinicians.
- Tours of laboratories throughout the day and a chance to see the experiments changing the way we fight cancer.
- A chance to meet representatives from major cancer research charities
- Lunch will be provided giving participants an opportunity to chat with researchers, oncologists, and other patients affected by cancer.
The day will end with tea/coffee and cakes.
If you wish to attend please RSVP via e-mail to community_siuri@Cardiff.ac.uk with:
- Number of guests
- Mode of transport
- Any special dietary requirements
We hope to see you there!